Zutaten:Every. Naked Taco Bowl, 200 g coconut yogurt, 1 clove of garlic, fresh coriander + mint, salt, pepper, 2 limes ,1 avocado, 6 taco shells, 2 tbsp. pickled jalapeños, Sriracha sauce
For the sour cream, finely chop the garlic and 1 handful of mint and mix into the coconut yogurt. Season to taste with salt, pepper and lime juice. Peel and finely slice the avocado.
Prepare the Naked Taco bowl in a pan and chop the fresh herbs. Fill the taco shells generously with the Naked Taco bowl, sour cream, avocado and jalapeños. Add Sriracha sauce as needed, garnish with fresh herbs and serve with lime wedges.
Discover more content in the Every. Magazine:
- Quick Lunch Ideas for the Entire Week
- Hangry – When Hunger Affects Our Mood
- Food Waste – When Edible Food Lands in the Trash
- Brain Food – Natural Power for Your Brain
- Basmati Buzz with Tzatziki and Flat Bread