Wash, remove seeds and cut the fresh fruit into slices. Put the mango smoothie and the banana in a blender. Add a little water and blend. If the mixture is still too thick at the beginning, add more water until you get a smooth ice cream consistency.
Place in bowls and then top with fruits and shredded coconut. Serve cold.
Want to know more? Discover these articles:
- Microwaves – Myths vs. Facts
- Intermittent Fasting – Eating Like Our Ancestors Did
- Spice – The Benefits of Hot Food
- Refreshing Hacks – Make Drinking Water Fun
- Food for the Nerves – How Certain Foods Can Help With Stress